Tuesday, April 20, 2010

vintage beauty...



When I read about the Melbourne based online vintage store www.BeautVintage.com on one of the wonderful www.michigirl.com.au daily updates, I popped over to check it out and was thrilled to find these gorgeous vintage brooches, particularly as they had both a rose and a daisy. You see these are my girls' middle names, and I could not buy one without the other, for fear of being accused of playing favourites - any sibling or parent will understand! But as I have had a few dodgy online transactions lately, I was a bit ginger about committing. I went ahead anyway, and was SO chuffed with the outcome. I was kept constantly up to date about the payment and shipping, and then two days later the most divine package arrived, with candy striped wrapping paper, little pink pouches and - wait for it - bonus toffee lollies! Then all I had to do was convince my girls that the brooches were actually for ME. Here they are on my $2 Vinnies overcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment