Friday, October 14, 2011

what to do....

Last weekend I picked up these gorgeous pressed tin panels to use as a background in an upcoming shoot. They are deliciously peely and flaky - with just the right amount of tat.  But now I can't stop wondering where they would work in my home.  Maybe I could just hammer them randomly into the bathroom wall?  Or the hallway?  I'll keep pondering whilst I sit here chained to my computer (it's deadline central here but I am finding it very difficult to focus).  Maybe I could frame one? Maybe I could...
hx

7 comments:

  1. Maybe you could go and put them in the shed and crack on with answering your 5 gazillion emails.
    Or, alternatively, I've seen this used as kitchen splashbacks and they look ace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wall in the kitchen,..or as a fabulous 'splash back'. or even as a feature wall in a wet room/shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Framing a fireplace would look old world awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you noticed these used on the wall in Nina's living room on the show Offspring? Here's the link http://somethinggorgeous.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would think framing them would be a great plan! I also once saw a bedhead made from pressed tin, it was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... or you could 'donate' them to moi! Yes
    please x C

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about on the ceiling? Maybe in a small room like the toilet (assuming you have a separate one)- could be a fun feature for the smallest room in the house.

    ReplyDelete