Monday, January 30, 2012

sweet Sydney treats..

The gorgeous Zumbo concept store at The Star - please excuse dodgy iphone pics.
We spent the long weekend in Sydney catching up with our mates, which was grand, and Alex and I also caught up on some sweet Sydney treats. First up was the Donna Hay General Store in Woollahra - heart shaped lollypops for Al and the amazingly delicious chocolate covered snakes for me. OMJ they are good.

On Saturday night Al and I went to see the gorgeous production of Annie at the Lyric Theatre, and popped into the nearby Adriano Zumbo concept store - how cute is the decor? All very Wonker-esque and kooky. We shared two macarons - the Musk Stick and the Chocolate/Raspberry.  Both were amazing!  The only thing sweeter on the night was the divine 'Groodle' (golden retriever/poodle, I believe) who almost stole the show from all those gorgeous orphans.
My new best lolly - the chocky snakes from Donna Hay. Even the green ones were good!
hx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of trip to Sydney! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilco's sweet and spicy ones never touches his sweet little lips again (I ate them all!) x

    ReplyDelete