Tuesday, October 30, 2012

the copper bathroom...



That bath.  I know!  It is beautiful, isn't it?

Here is a very grown up bathroom shoot I styled recently for the Sunday Age M magazine Savvy Shopper page.  There is so much beautiful copper ware around at the moment, and I love to use it with other warm metallics like brass and gold.  Luxe, shiny goodness.

And here it is on the page.  Do email me or leave a comment if you want to know where to get any of the products.

Mike Baker took the shot (genius lighting, as per), I styled and wrote the story and Fairfax Media owns the copyright.

Hx

4 comments:

  1. if only the car hadn't conked out today......
    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous deep colour of that wall. Great styling. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such rich colours together exquisite! the copper is divine
    Carla

    ReplyDelete