Wednesday, November 7, 2012

new work for Dulux...


I always get so excited when one of the projects that I worked on what seems like a gazillion years ago sees the light of day!

Case in point - the Summer mini-makeover campaign for Dulux. Here is the media release. Now, I am off to stalk my paint shop to get my hands on a brochure! And if you'd like to know more about the colours or where I sourced any of the products and accessories I used for these shots, please feel free to leave a comment or email me.
hx





Credits - Dulux summer mini-makeover campaign.
Photographer:  Mike Baker
Client: Dulux
For Dulux
Colour & Communications Consultant: Bree Leech
Brand Manager, Dulux Colour: Rebecca Shatkhin
Creative Agency: Creative Results
For Creative Results
Director: Sarah-Jane Finlayson,
Head of Creative: Chris Shoolman,
Senior Account Manager: Sophie Thomas
Stylist: Heather Nette King

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful styling Heather, they all look amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to pick a favourite, they're all so lovely - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I had to snap up this brochure the first time I saw it. It is pinned to my inspiration board, I change up to a different image as my mood changes. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete