Sunday, December 9, 2012

confessions of a slack blogger, again...


I have struggled to keep up with the old blog lately, but I have loads of posts stored up in my head -  I am just gathering the images to make them pretty.

In the meantime,  here is one of my fave recent shoots, for the Sunday Age M magazine Savvy Shopper page. It's all about the powerful, dead sexy, black silhouette. How beautiful is that Cole & Son wallpaper in the background? And the delish green 'Deco Delight' paint from Dulux? I could eat it. I hated pulling down this set - I wanted to move in!

hx

Story and styling by me, photos by Mike Baker and copyright is owned by Dulux


2 comments:

  1. Oh, well Hello......
    Glad you're still kicking ;O)
    Lovely job ;O) A bit slinky ;O)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wallpaper is HOT. Smoking hot.

    ReplyDelete