Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Can you believe it's been that long? Starck's Louis Ghost turns ten!

Louis turns ten!
If I had a dollar for every one of these chairs I have styled in shoots....

I hear that more than 15,000 have been sold in Australia alone - so it figures!  To mark the occasion, Philippe Starck & Kartell have released a limited edition signature engraved edition of his humorous, groundbreaking design.  

I think it's one of those designs that we all loved to pieces, then got over, then gradually remembered how great they are, and why we loved them in the first place.  Like Cath Kidston's beautiful textile designs - they are the new classics.

It's available for $420 at Space.

hx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,
    I can't believe I slept through it ;O)
    I love them but it just doesn't suit my unposh beachy crappy style (if you could call it that)
    T xx

    ReplyDelete