Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

Inside Out Jan/Feb 2014.  Photo by Lisa Cohen, styling by me.


Inside Out Jan/Feb 2014.  Photo by Lisa Cohen, styling by me.

Happy New Year!  If you are like me you will have only just caught up on the last few issues of all of the great Australian homewares mags - what a luxury to actually read the articles rather than just quickly scanning the images and cover lines!

I got to relive my fab day at the home of Nareen Holloway - co-owner of Marmoset Found homewares.  That's her delicious home on the cover of Inside Out, and those are her and partner Indy's DIVINE kids seen growling ferociously at our photographer, lovely Lisa Cohen.

Also in this issue is my garden - styled up for entertaining three different ways.  It was the shoot that inspired me to paint our garden wall hot pink.  And I doubt I'll ever paint it back to that conservative deep blue that it was.  Thanks to incredible photographer Alicia Taylor for such a great day in the yard.
My backyard - how much do I love this pink wall!  Photo by Alicia Taylor, styling by me.

So I guess it is on with 2014.  January and February are already filling up with some really exciting work projects. Jem's and my little family is growing up so fast - Belle is entering year 11 and Alex is starting year 9 at a new school so things are certainly happening around here. I'm excited  - and hope you are looking forward to your new year as much as we all are.

hx



No comments:

Post a Comment